Tuesday, April 23, 2013

First Things First..

So today, I decided to join in with this great link up below...Join us! 

First Things First



First thing you would do/buy if you won the lottery
First person you call when you get amazing news
First thing you do when you've had a bad day


1) First thing you would do/buy if you won the lottery:
I would definitely tithe 10% to my church... I have been trying really hard to follow Dave Ramsey's FPU (which, by the way, I love!). After I tithe 10% and save 10%, I would pay off any debts - mainly my car and then go purchase a house with whatever is left. If I was able to pay for a house in CASH completely, I would probably start taking trips. I love to travel and I would love to take my grandmother to a few places. First to NYC - or more specifically, the Bronx, because that is where she grew up. Even though everything has changed (even the school she went to is not there anymore), It has been a dream to go up to NYC and take my grandmother wherever she would want to show me! The other place I would want to take her is to Italy, our heritage. That one needs a lot less explaining :)

2) First person you call when you get amazing news:
Usually the first person I would call with great news would either be my mom or my sister. I love my sister a ton, but whatever I tell her, I should plan that it would not be a secret for long. I think that if I had a HUGE secret, she would probably keep it, but if it was something like a new job or winning the lottery - I might as well have it run on the evening news! 

3) First thing you do when you've had a bad day: 

Hmm... That's a good one. The first thing I do when I have had a bad day is retreat... I am introverted and when I have had a busy day or crazy bad day, all I want to do is sit down and veg out for a while. I don't want to talk to anyone, I just want to flip on the TV, watch something simple (something I don't have to think about) and relax. Usually this will help me to calm down and then I can start socializing again. 

Hope you have an AMAZING Tuesday!

XOXOXO Kaitie


1 comment:

  1. Aww that's so sweet you would take your Grandmother back to NYC to the Bronx! Sounds like a great trip to me! And Italy sounds amazing too! I'd loooove to be able to visit Italy one day, for the pizza and pasta!! :) Glad you joined in and linked up with us today!

    ReplyDelete